Welcome to our website !

Blogging, One of the Final Frontiers...

By 9:40 PM







As many of you know, Nata posted something a few days ago. I've been thinking very long and hard about this blogging thing, ya know? I've been doing it for two years already, and it's kind of changed my life. I started on my family's second or third trip to Guam, and I had a lot of fun! I got to really start figuring out what my place on the internet looked like. Of course, if you've been with me for a while, you'll know about "That Expat Blogger" and what a disaster it was. You don't get this blogging thing on your first try, ever. Unless you're Nata.

As for the changing of my life, I think that that was the major reason that I kind of pressured Nata into making this blog with me. Blogging anonymously on the internet, even if people aren't reading, is kind of therapeutic for me in a way. I can share things with people, whom I hope will care about what I'm writing, and not have to worry about my parents seeing my innermost thoughts. The internet is public, but this is our little corner of the internet.

As of late, you'll notice the picture of us that is on the sidebar. I have no clue when that was taken, or who took it. I mean, it's a great picture, don't get me wrong.

Anyway, I'll see you guys later.
Anna 

You Might Also Like

0 comments